Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable.
so basically we want Donna back
Legolas had a bow and a quiver, and at his belt a long white knife.
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please
4) favorite character [1/2]
"I get Orlando a lot. We often get mistaken for each other. Recently we appeared at Comic-Con together and Orlando looked at me and said, “Dude – this is just weird! We could be brothers.” It’s a compliment for me, of course."
Luke Evans on being mistaken for Orlando Bloom